Saturday

So Long And Goodbye





JEALOUSY is like salt. More salt you put in your dishes
will ruin the dishes that looks great.

It takes anyone to stand by your side at your best.
But it takes a SPECIAL one to stand by your side at your WORST.

I wanna be who that WILL STAY with you 
even when times are bad. Not someone who
LEAVES at the first sign of trouble.

You are the one who BROKE my heart,
You are the one who made me CRY,
Yet im still IN LOVE with you.

* Hypocrite ? You booo me huh ? You will treat me like usual
but will have no feeling on me ? 

* Go on dear. No need to treat me as usual lah kalau dah 
taknak ada apa-apa perasan.  (Y)

* I dont wanna be someone who WALKS AWAY so easily,
im here to stay and make the difference that i can make,
and in the end, you're still my friend ATLEAST we did intend.

Now, Im just somebody that you used to know. 
 " i will not change anything unless you change it first " , 
still remember ?
so ,
Assalamualaikum . . .


With love,
Maya.

No comments: